We believe that one of the most important abilities in today’s working life is the skill to collaborate with different people in new and varying situations. Good social interaction skills and ability to perform in diverse roles are key skills in all social situations and have a direct effect on the outcome of our joint efforts and projects. In global companies the distance between team members creates additional challenge:
- How to work efficiently together from distance with people you perhaps have never met in real life?
- How to get to know each other better without the request to travel?
- How, in this context, to build positive experiences which encourage to engage and commit to working together?
NoviCraft is an engaging and immersive virtual learning environment that allows teams to create a shared social experience.Teambuilding through NoviCraft is an excellent way to learn to know your team members better. The team learns to solve problems together through a virtual adventure placed on a prison island. The tasks in the game are build to require all participants’ activity and part taking into the conversation. The problems are solved precisely through the joint conversation and coordinated activities. Take a look and learn more about the possible use cases of NoviCraft.
NoviCraft can also be utilised in:
- Coaching management teams and executive board
- Team coaching, e.g. for SCRUM teams
- Performance management
- Recruitment processes